M2000C FOR DCS WORLD by RAZBAM (PRE-PURCHASE)
The M2000C is a multi-role, French-designed, 4th generation fighter. It was designed in the 1970s as a lightweight fighter and in excess of 600 M2000C aircraft have been built.
The M2000C is a single-engine fighter will a low-set delta wing with no horizontal tail. It has excellent manoeuvrability given its relaxed stability and fly-by-wire flight control system.
The M2000C also includes a multi-mode RDI radar that is capable tracking and engaging targets at beyond visual ranges. In addition to engaging other aircraft with cannon and missiles, the M2000C can also engage ground targets with cannon, rockets and bombs.
The M2000C is a perfect fit for the battlefields of DCS World!
For a limited time the M2000C will be available as a pre-purchase option with a 20% discount over the sales price.
By December 2015, the Open Beta download for the M2000C will be available to those that pre-purchased.
Key Features that the M2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM will include:
- Advanced flight model providing realistic performance and flight characteristics
- Highly detailed 3D model and animations
- Highly detailed and accurate 6 DOF cockpit with mouse-interactive controls
- Realistic modelling of the aircraft systems including electrical, fuel, hydraulics, lighting, engine and navigation
- High resolution 3D model and cockpit textures, including specular and bump mapping
- Inflight programmable INS
- Synthetic runway display on HUD
- Realistic HUD and weapons systems including:
- Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground cannon
- Magic II and Super 530D Air-to-Air missiles
- Matra rocket pods
- CCIP and CCRP bomb delivery
- Realistic afterburner and over-wing vapour effects
- Numerous skins
- Instant action, single, and training missions as well as a campaign
- Training that includes interactive and video lessons.
Please save the receipt as proof of purchase. We will inform you when the beta is going the be released and with your proof of purchase claim the activation key required. No file will be available for download at this time.
Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3; RAM: 8 GB; Free hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: 2 GB RAM card, DirectX11 - compatible; requires internet activation.
Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+; RAM: 16GB; Hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX780 / ATI R9 290 DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.
For more information and support, please visit: